TYLER BADERCertified Athletic Trainer
King’s Ridge Christian School’s Sports Medicine Program delivers traditional athletic training and sports medicine services to the student athletes at King’s Ridge while supporting the school’s overall mission to know, serve and believe. Our services include the following areas:
- Administration, prevention education and coverage
- Recognition, evaluation and care of athletic injuries
- Rehabilitation and reconditioning of athletic injuries
The KRCS sports medicine programs goals are to:
- Allow easy access to sports medicine services to student athletes
- Encourage a philosophy of sports that places a high value on health and wellness
- Enable injured student-athletes to return to their sports as soon as he or she is medically safe
- Constantly evaluate student athletes’ health to reduce the risk of athletic injury for those student athletes in our care
The KRCS Sports Medicine Program will insure that the needs of the student-athlete shall always be the first consideration for all members of the sports staff. We are committed to ongoing evaluation of our sports medicine program so that our student athletes can be assured of the highest quality in sports medicine care. We are committed to addressing problems and concerns in a timely manner so that the needs of our student athletes and coaches continue to be met.
Tyler is employed through Neurosport and is contracted to serve the King's Ridge Christian School athletes.